Sushi Tei First Plant-based Menu is available from now till 13 October 2020. I am not a fan of plant-based food. I am always skeptical of the taste. But ever since I tried the Impossible Beef, I was won over and am always looking forward to such dishes.
This plant-based dishes are part of the Kenko Feast Menu. These healthier selection are made possible through the collaboration with Country Foods and Growthwell Group.
Sushi Tei First Plant-based Menu Highlight
Amazing Shokubutsu Fish Nugget ($9.80) that tastes like the really fish nugget. If I wasn’t told that these are made from konnyaku extract I would certainly mistaken them for the real ones.
Rejoice for vegetarian and vegan diners, you can enjoy the Shokubutsu Ebi Roll ($9.80) and Shokubutsu BBQ Ham Roll ($7.80). The sesame seed and seaweed peppered at the circumference of the rolls elevated the flavours.
The last item on Sushi Tei plant-based menu is my favourite, Shokubutsu Curry Omurice ($13.80). You can call me bias because I love eggs. Velvety curry loaded with mushrooms and tender ‘beef’ made from mushrooms too.
End of the meal with a sweet note of Roasted Pistachio Ice Cream ($4).
Sushi Tei First Plant-based Menu is one of the most fabulous plant-based menu. Each and every dish is so enjoyable.
Sushi Tei @ Paragon
290 Orchard Rd, #05-04/05 Paragon, Singapore 238859
Tel: +65 6235 1771
Daily 1130 to 2200
- North-South line – Orchard or Somerset station
- Opp Ngee Ann City along Orchard Boulevard 14, 14e, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 190, 700, 700A
- National Youth Council along Grange Road 7, 14, 16, 36, 65, 77, 106, 111, 123, 174, 174e, 175, 971E
- Lucky Plaza along Orchard Road 7, 14, 14e, 16, 65, 106, 111, 123, 175, 502, 502A
- Opp Mandarin Orchard along Orchard Road 36, 77, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 171, 174, 174e, 190, 518, 700, 700A, 971E