Who doesn’t love a rich chocolaty Chocolate Fudge Cake. It’s resistible especially for those who love chocolate. As long as you don’t dislike chocolate, try this rich chocolaty recipe.
Chocolate Cake Layers
3 cups all plain flour
3 cups caster sugar
1 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
1 1/2 cups warm water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Super easy take a big bowl.
2. Sifted in all the dried ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt into the mixing bowl.
3. Slowly add in egg, buttermilk, oil and water water.
4. Mix them to ensure no lumps.
5. Add in the vanilla extract
6. Get the baking tin ready (9 inch round baking tin x 3)
7. Grease the tin with butter and dust with cocoa powder.
8. Pour equal amount of batter into the pans
9. Preheat the oven to 180degree. Bake for 30 to 35mins.
10. Cool then on the wire rack. Frost the cake when it is completely cool.
11. Cut the cut too to ensure a flat top.
100ml heavy cream
80gram of creme fraiche
225g of chocolate (55% chocolate)
A pinch of salt
1. Mix the cream, chocolate, butter and salt over a double boiler low heat.
2. Keep stirring to prevent burn.
3. Ensure all the chocolate are melted remove and set aside to cool.