In conjunction with recent win for Singapore’s Best Fried Rice (Restaurant Category), limted edition Din Tai Fung New Fried Rice is launched. Available for a limited of time, from 1 to 31 October 2019 or while servings last. This item is exclusive at selected outlets.
I am a big fan of Din Tai Fung Fried Rice, such as Din Tai Fung’s Fried Rice with Pork Chop.
The secret for such perfect texture is in the key ingredient, premium rice is imported as unpolished brown rice and kept at optimal temperature. In addition, only chef who went through intensive training are allowed to cook this item.
Din Tai Fung New Fried Rice
With so much said about the fried rice, what’s the new dish? The answer is XO Fried Rice with Shrimps and Eggs ($15.80).
Masterfully prepared with special blend of XO sauce with scallops and dried shrimps. Grilled dried flat fish were tossed into the rice for smoky and additional aromatic flavour.
This item is exclusively at Paragon, BreadTalk IHQ, Jem, Jewel Changi Airport, Junction 8, Marina Bay Link Mall, Marina Bay Sands, nex, Parkway Parade, Raffles City Shopping Centre, Republic Plaza, Resorts World Sentosa, Suntec City, Tampines Mall, Waterway Point, and Wisma Atria only
Even though I am not a fan of rice, I want to return for more of this item before it is off the menu.
Din Tai Fung @ Paragon
290 Orchard Road #B1-03, Paragon, Singapore 238859
Tel: +65 6836 8336
Mondays – Fridays 1100 to 2130 | Saturdays – Sundays 1000 to 2130
- North-South line – Orchard or Somerset station
- Opp Ngee Ann City along Orchard Boulevard 14, 14e, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 190, 700, 700A
- National Youth Council along Grange Road 7, 14, 16, 36, 65, 77, 106, 111, 123, 174, 174e, 175, 971E
- Lucky Plaza along Orchard Road 7, 14, 14e, 16, 65, 106, 111, 123, 175, 502, 502A
- Opp Mandarin Orchard along Orchard Road 36, 77, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 171, 174, 174e, 190, 518, 700, 700A, 971E
*Disclaimer: This was a media invite.