From 1 July to 30 September 2018, Singapore Restaurant Festival 2018 returns with 63 participating outlets offering delectable dishes from multiple cuisines.
Feast & Win
Select a participating restaurant to dine.
Registration to accumulate stamps upon bill settlement. Customers will receive an SMS upon on their registered mobile number with a unique URL where they can check the number of stamps collected and their chances at winning the monthly draw.
Maximum of 5 stamps awarded per dining session/bill:
● 1 stamp for every dine-in at SRF participating restaurants
● 1 stamp when you dine at featured restaurants of the month
– July: Heritage & Japanese
– August: Western & Korean
– September: Chinese & Asian (Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Indian)
● 1 stamp when you order a salted egg dish
● 2 stamps when you pay with a DBS/POSB credit or debit card
There will be 4 lucky draws over the course of the SRF:
- Pre-campaign draw (18 – 30 June): No spending or dining required, just register with your mobile phone online http://sg.ersmis.com/member/registerPage to qualify.
- 3 monthly draws (July, August, September): Diners need to accumulate 6 stamps to complete an e-reward card to be eligible for that month’s lucky draw for attractive dining vouchers worth up to $500. Lucky draw winners will be announced and notified on the first week of every month.
The Flying Squirrel
92 Amoy Street, #01-02, Singapore 069911
Tel: +65 6226 2203
Hiding in a secret corner of Amoy Street Shophouse to offer a medley of Japanese-inspired cuisine; fresh cuts of sashimi, handmade sushi and lunch bento sets. The best place to chill out and enjoy food with friends.
As the featured restaurants in July are the Japanese and Heritage restaurant, hence dinning at The Flying Squirrel allows diners to accumulate additional stamp.
Pince & Pints
32-33 Duxton Road, Singapore 089496
Tel: +65 6225 7558
A lobster restaurants that offer a handful of heavenly lobster dishes. This specialty restaurant will be the featured as the Western Restaurant theme in August.
Fatty Weng Restaurant
39 Smith Street, Singapore 058952
Tel: +65 6221 3822
Originally at Singapore Badminton Hall, Fatty Weng Restaurant, a heritage restaurant has now re-located to Chinatown. This Chinese Restaurant offers numerous signature dishes which include the Peking Roasted Duck. Dine at July and September to get additional stamp and do remember to order the Salted Egg Prawn to get another stamp too.
THE Singapore Restaurant Festival 2018 CAMPAIGN
The Singapore Restaurant Festival was rebranded since 2017 as an extension of the popular Singapore Restaurant Month that was started in 2015.
Beside enjoying delicious food at the Singapore Restaurant Festival 2018, diners stand to win attractive prizes, we surely support this foodie event and highly recommend them to anyone.
Singapore Restaurant Festival 2018
Rebranded since 2017 as an extension the Singapore Restaurant Month