Papito’s Kitchen at PasarBella @ The Grandstand Bukit Timah serves one of the best Paella in Singapore. Papito’s was formerly known as Le Papito. I am always charmed by the seafood version of Paella. It never failed to allured me whenever it is on the menu.
When I made a special trip to The Grandstand for Bonheur Patisserie cute macaron, I spotted the enormously huge pan of Paella at Papito’s Kitchen which draw large crowd. I know I need to get a portion as my Sunday lunch.
Its Paella recent won them the 1st prize at at the 2nd International Paella Championships held at Manly Beach, Australia.
At Papitos Kitchen, only 1 type of Paella was served, Seafood Paella. If you are allergy to seafood, its really a pity.
An individual portion of Papito’s Kitchen Seafood Paella is at $13.50. The order counter is at the other end of the stall, right was taken up by the Paella cooking station while left is the order counter. Provide your name and wait for your name to be called.
The box was heavy but the portion was just enough for one. The rice was richly flavoured with spice, condiment, chicken and seafood. With lemon drizzled over the Paella, it resulted a refreshing one. The seafood was very fresh too. One other important factor, the chilli. It was equally amazing as the rice. If one improvement is needed, it would be great is the rice isn’t that soft.
Other than the superb Paella, Papito’s Kitchen serves Crepes, Homemade pastries and drinks as well. I have yet to try the rest of the food but my soon do so. But for the Paella, I am craving for it while writing this blog post. Hope they will have a stall at the PasarBella @ Suntec too.
200 Turf Club Road, The Grandstand, #02-K27 PasarBella @ The Grandstand, Singapore 287994
Monday – Friday 1000 to 2030; Saturday – Sunday 0900 to 2030
- alight opp Sixth Ave Centre along Dunearn Road 66, 67, 74, 151, 154, 157, 170, 171, 174, 852, 961
- alight at Sixth Ave Centre along Bukit Timah Road Road 66, 67, 74, 151, 154, 157, 170, 171, 174, 852, 961
10 – 15 minutes walk to the mall
By Free Shuttle Bus:
Various Pick-up / Drop-off Points via 3 routes. For schedule click here.
- Bukit Timah Route1. Sixth Avenue Centre (B42011)2. The Tessarina (B42031)3. Aft Swiss Club Road (B42029)4. Opp Sixth Avenue Centre (B42019)
- Clementi Route
1. Clementi MRT (B17179)2. Clementi Road Blk 116 (B12071)3. Dunearn Road Aft Rifle Range Road (B42059)4. Opp The Nexus (B42039)
- Toa Payoh / Botanic Gardens Route1. Toa Payoh MRT (B52189)2. Bukit Timah Road Bef Lewis Road (B40091)3. Botanic Gardens MRT (B41021)4. Coronation Plaza (B41041)