Qoolco is a Cafe cum Dessert Bar that sells all things Coconut at Far East Square. Rejoice to an additional Dessert Bar to the vicinity. At Qoolco Cafe, you will find the Coconut Ice Cream (both the Gelato and Soft Serve form), Coconut Water, bottled or in cups.
Qoolco believes in providing raw coconut water in its most natural form; with no preservatives, no artificial processing, no sweetener and no heat. The coconut in Qoolco Cafe are Nam Hom coconuts grown in Rachaburi, Thailand.
Coco Treasures ($4.20) comes with 4 toppings. Qoolco provides a selection of 10 toppings; Golden Raisins, Plam Seed, Red Ruby, Nata De Coco, Koko Crunch, just to name a few.
Volcano ($4.60) is a soft serve in a coconut husk with some coconut enhance like sauce drizzled nicely over the coconut soft serve.
The Floating Slushy comes in 2 sizes; Regular ($4.50) or Large ($5.80).
The one in the picture above is regular. Besides the Raw Coconut Water, in it is a scoop of Coconut Ice Cream, some coconut flesh and crushed ice. Invigorating is the word.
Qoolco is also very innovative, turning the coconut water into coconut jelly ($1.50). Another great way of enjoyment.
Qoolco has the solution to battling the sweltering weather in Singapore (maybe anywhere else in the world too.) I am sure it is going to be a hit with the working executive in the area. It is a pity that it isn’t open on weekends.
3 Pickering Street #01-30, Far East Square, Singapore 048660
Tel: +65 8434 9831
Monday – Friday 1030 to 2000
- Downtown line – Telok Ayer station; North-East line – Chinatown station
- alight opp Hong Lim Complex along South Bridge Road 61, 80, 145, 166, 197
- alight opp Hong Lim Complex along Upper Cross Street 51, 63, 124, 174, 174e, 186, 851, 961, 970
- alight at Hong Lim Park along Pickering Street 186, 970
- alight at Chinatown Point along New Bridge Road 2, 12, 33, 54, 143, 147, 190, CT8, CT18, CT28
- alight at People’s Park Centre along Eu Tong Seng Street 54, 124, 145, 147, 166, 190, 851
- alight at People’s Park Complex along Eu Tong Seng Street 2, 12, 33, 61, 63, 80, 143, 197, 961, 970