Luxe has arrived at Singapore. Luxe Singapore has landed at the ground floor of The Working Capitol on Keong Saik Street.
I like the space. It has mainly white with wooden furniture. The entire feel was sleek, modern and very much minimalist design. In cafe, were quite a number of tables catering to large group, for 7 and more.
I visited Luxe Singapore on a Sunday afternoon. The cafe was almost at its full capacity. I was surprise to find that it wasn’t absolutely noisy.
And they are serving both Brunch and Lunch Menu. Luxe has a separate menu for dinner. Some of the dishes on the menu sounded fabulous. I felt like ordering each and every single items on the menu.
Out of which that attracted me most was the Wild Weed Pie with rocket and fennel salad. The pie was filled with mainly greens and cheese and with filo pastry. Ingredients were simple but it was delish. This is quite a healthy dish with so much greens and proteins.
No surprise as I ordered a Cappuccino for drink. It was medium acidity, full body with berries flavour notes.
I enjoyed my Sunday Brunch at Luxe Singapore. I like the food, the coffee, the space and the attentive, polite service. If I have to come up with one point for improvement for Luxe, I would like to see dessert on its menu.
1 Keong Saik Road, Singapore 089109
Tel: +65 9722 4940
Tuesday – Friday 1200 to 0000; Saturday 0900 to 0000; Sunday 0900 to 1600; Closed on Mondays
- North-east line or East-West line – Outram Park Station
- alight opp Blk 333 along Kreta Ayer Road 80, 145
- alight before the Pinnacle @ Duxton along Neil Road 61, 166, 197
- alight at Pearl’s Center along Eu Tong Seng 54, 124, 143, 147, 166, 190, 851, 970, CT8, CT18, CT28
- alight opp Pearl’s Center along New Bridge Road 2, 12, 33, 54, 63, 124, 143, 147, 190, 851, 961, 961C, 970, CT8, CT18, CT28