I am still exploring and trying out what Lau Pa Sat has to offered and Lurvy Fresh is one of the stall in the newly opened Lau Pa Sat that I decided to give it a try today.
Lurvy Fresh serves a very focus menu of salad, pasta, some snacks (Nibbles) and Pancakes.
As I was not very hungry during lunch today but was greedy so I decided to order a Smoked Duck Salad and a Marshmallow and Chocolate Pancake.
The pancake is made fresh upon ordering. Above is a photo of the Chocolate and Marshmallow Pancake in the making.
It has a nice thin layer of batter and generous amount of both chocolate and marshmallow. I love marshmallow when it is heated.
I was expecting the Smoked Duck Salad to be slightly briny but it wasn’t. The entire salad has a fruity tone. It has sweet fruity salad dressing. Besides Smoked Duck, there were lettuce, mandarin orange, cherry tomatoes, walnut and as I was eating, I notice grapes in the salad as well. I like the salad. If you like sweet fruity tasting items, this is for you.
18 Raffles Quay #01-17 Telok Ayer Festival Market, Lau Pa Sat Singapore 048582
Daily 1000 to 2100
- East West line or North South line – Raffles Place station
- Downtown line – Downtown station
- alight opposite Hotel Sofitel So Singapore along Robinson Road – 10, 10e, 97, 97e, 196, 196e
- alight opposite AIA Tower along Robinson Road – 10, 10e, 70, 75, 100, 107, 128, 130, 162, 196, 196e
- alight at One Raffles Quay along Raffles Quay – 10, 10e, 57, 70, 75, 100, 107, 128, 130, 131, 162, 167, 186, 196, 196e, 700, 970